Its showing starting tomorrow in Johnson City. If anybody actually gets to go see it, please update us. It's had about as universally positive reviews as a horror type film has in a good while. If I can figure out a way I'm gonna go see it.
Its showing starting tomorrow in Johnson City. If anybody actually gets to go see it, please update us. It's had about as universally positive reviews as a horror type film has in a good while. If I can figure out a way I'm gonna go see it.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I would go see it out of curiosity I think - it's getting good reviews across the board.
I'm not sure if it would affect me/mess with my head that much though - I'm a serious non-beliver in the paranormal. But it could still be a good movie.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
pretty decent flick, not as scary as what i was expecting, actually wasnt scary at all, just one of those movies that had everyone in the audience quiet and listening, and then when something did happen, that is what caused the frights
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
demonic possession flick? That's what I get from all the reviews and the way the trailer is set up?
yea, pretty much man... guy and girl live together, start hearing things in house, guy buys video camera, girl admits to being haunted all her life, guy tries to do things to **** off the demon, he succeeds..... and dont wanna give up the ending though..but all in all, i mean it was a good movie, one part (and if anyone goes and sees it), about made me jump out of my chair, like i said earlier, because of how quiet the audience is bc everyone is staring at the screen looking and listening for something
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
that's what I thought... I went and decided to read about the movie. I want to see the movie, so I can actually see that ending, and not just the snippet in the trailer.
Bookmarks